Saturday, March 31, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #28


Hi guys,
Just a really Quick post for this one. Just making a card that i need tomorrow for my Nieces 1st Birthday and i was looking around the blogs for inspiration and came across this weeks Freshly Made Sketches Challange and thought it would fit well for my basic idea for a card.
I had Bought her a Musical snow glob with a ballerina in it and thought to use my La La Land Crafts Ballerina marci stamp and this is what i came up with
Follow the link if you want to check out the challenge
till next time



3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! Love that ballerina! Perfect for the birthday - and to go with the musical snow globe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is so sweet! Your ballerina is beautifully colored and the sentiment is so sparkly! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and you are doing great with those new copic!!
    Tam x

    ReplyDelete