Saturday, January 28, 2012

Just Add Ink #102



hi
just a quick one this time. I need to whip up a card for a friend at works birthday and this is what i came up with . This weeks JUST ADD INK CHALLENGE is to
just add Kathy Tanner

I went over to Kathy's blog to have a bit of a look and found a combination of two cards for my card. i really loved the Tulip embossing folder from one card and the Embossing resit from another
These are the Two of Kath's card that have Inspired me







And so here is my card

Till next time







card Recipe : all products are stampin up unless otherwise specified

Card Stock: Whisper White , Crumb Cake
Ink: Peach Parfait Baja Breeze Crumb cake
Ribbon:1/2 Stitched poly in peach parfait
Hodgepodge hardware in pewter
Stamps: elements of style. watercolor trio
Embossing folder. Framed Tulips
Zing White embossing powder Sponge daubers

5 comments:

  1. I love this, Rachel! The white on Crumb Cake, combined with the gorgeous colours you've used, looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous combination of 2 of Kathy's designs, l just love your white embossing and gorgeous colours Rachel..a beautiful card & thanks for playing at JAI.

    I just wanted to let you know l have been trying to leave you comments for a couple of weeks and this is the first time the comment box hasn't frozen on me.....better late than never! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you've done the emboss resist Rachel. It looks beautiful.
    It's a great case of my cards. Glad you could play along with us at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel your card is beautiful. I love how you have taken two of Kathy's beautiful cards to inspire your own creation. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Rachel & great take on Kathy's designs. The ER panel is absolutely stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete