Sunday, August 21, 2011

Just Add Ink #81





This weeks Just add Ink Challenge is a Colour Challenge . I'm no really a fan of the pallet myself but wanted to give it a go to step outside of the comfort zone .I'm pretty happy with what i came up with .

I'm going to give this card to one of my Girl friends who is Due with there second in November. Shes having a boy so the bashful Blue was the perfect colour to get some inspiration.
hope you like till next time
Rach xxoo


All Products Are Stapmin up unless otherwise specified
Card stock: Peach Parfait, Cajun Craze, Bashful Blue and Very Vanilla
Ink: Cajun Craze and Bashful blue
Stamps: Aviary , Short and Sweet
Punches: full Heart and Dotted Scallop ribbon border
Embosslits: Scalloped Heart of Hearts
Embossing folders: Perfect Polka Dots
Ribbon: Stitched-poly Ribbon in peach Parfait.
NON SU Pearls and Rhinestones and Kindy glitz

5 comments:

  1. This is a very sweet card to welcome a baby! I'm still mulling over this colour challenge, but Aviary is one of the sets I might just settle on. Love what you've done with it, Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you went outside your comfort zone and tried our colour challenge at Just Add Ink, I am sure your friend will love this lovely card you made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet Rachel, so glad you gave this challenge a go, youv'e done a great job with the colours.
    Thanks for playing at JAI.

    ReplyDelete