Saturday, February 19, 2011

Liebster Blog Award


Wow
I was gobsmacked to think that anyone would be inspired by me, But to nominate me for a blog award wow. i am so honored. thank you so much to Sandra Azzopardi who gave me this and enjoys the work that i share with the blogging and stamping world


The Liebster Blog Award is an award given to encourage and support NEW blogs and help with directing some new traffic to their blogs … to help other bloggers discover what a FAB blog they are!


As a recipient of this award I must share the love and pay it forward by:

1- Create a post where I blog about the Liebster award & reveal my 3-5 blog picks
2- Let the honorees know that I selected them
3- Copy & paste the blog award on my blog


so my nominee for this are as follows
1. Arty- Farty Stuff
2. Stamping with Rachel
3. Stamp With Tam

The reasons why i have chossen these lovely ladies is that Katie Gill at arty farty stuff is one of my oldest freinds who i have known since yr7 (and come to think of it almost 20yrs). i have always been in awe of how talented katie is in all artistic aspects. she is also teaches High School Art so she is sharing Art and crafts with the next generations in the world

My second nominee is Rachel Jackson who is my stampin up demonstrator. She has helped my over the 2 yrs that i have known her to find my mojo again for cardmaking which has really helped me particularly i the last year where i have been very ill with a knee injury that has led me to having three surgery in the last 12 months. I have use card making to help me get through the tough times when i have been recovering and a lot of that comes from finding Rachel and getting back into Stampin up

My third nominee is for Tammy hanlon. She always leaves really nice coments on my blog for some of my challenges so i Thought that i would repay her an hopefully get some more people to share her blog as i love to visit tammys blog for inspiration.

Till next time
Rach

1 comment:

  1. AAWWW Thanks sooo much Rachel for the award I really appriciate it and you deserve all the comments I give as all your work is stunning! and I look forward to your updates.
    Thanks again
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete