Sunday, August 29, 2010

Just Add Ink # 32

Hi
Well On Friday Night i went to the New 2010-2011 Calalogue launch at Rachel Jacksons house and had an absolute blast. So exited about the new catalouge and came well prepared with my wish list in hand. I think i did a great job in controlling myself and cant wait to get my new stash. I had a great time using some of the new products and made a few cards to take home.
For this weeks Just add Ink Challenge they have set the task to just add material.
This is what i came up with . If you want to join in on the fun please click here
Till next time
Rach

Card Recipe: all products are Stampin Up unless otherwise specified
Card stock: Basic black,Melon Mambo
Embosslits: Beautiful wings and Scalloped Heart of hearts
Punches: Large Heart
Bigz Dies: Beautiful Butterflies
Stamps: Short and Sweet
Non SU, Black Chantilly Lace, White embossing powder

8 comments:

  1. Wow!! Wooo hoooo! Lace never looked so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great night. Beautiful card, I love the lace beautiful.
    Rach:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the black lace over the Melon Mambo, very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lace looks great. Love the colours


    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. "WOW" .... need I say more .... brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW how impressive!!!! I love lace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful! That lace is just gorgeous. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete